2007年5月30日水曜日

私からヴァネッサへ

Dear Vanessa,

I’m so sorry.
It is very regrettable for us.

In my temple, a lot of members were starting the rogation for him.
However, I don’t believe that our effort was in vain We did not to no purpose.
We had the edge with him. It is the edge of the Finest Dharma.
I’m sure that the force of fine Dharma has reached him.

I would like to say the reward to you and your brother.
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo,,,,,

And, you must chant Odaimoku at his ceremony.
I will hold small memorial service for his soul.
We pray that by the meritorious power for the fine Dharma. I’m sure that his soul obtain the benefit of fine Dharma.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo,,,,,,

Yours in the Finest Dharma,

Seijun Nagamatsu,

0 件のコメント:

杉野宣雄先生とトークショー

花と緑で楽しむアートクラフト展 in 東京2024、国営昭和記念公園 花みどり文化センター(東京都立川市)で開催されています。 素晴らしい作品が並び、大勢のお客さまで賑わい、午前のトークショーが終わりました。 自然の姿のままに乾燥させた花を使い、アート作品に仕上げる花のアート。...