2016年11月17日木曜日

Spiritual antenna of this planet

Namaste.


My name is Seijun Nagamatsu, Japan. We are HBS International.


Thanks for your attendance to our ceremony.


Especially, great minister, thank you so much for your attending.


So, I would like to express my super appreciation to all of you 


I can not find any words for expressing my emotion and impression. 


Today, we are holding such a wonderful ceremony.

Already you know, how much beautiful tower this is.


It's a great golden tower in Sunkani Nepal.

It's like an antenna.

Do you know "antenna".

You can not see the voice and radio wave, but we can hear voice and we can use mobile phone.

Yes, this Shanti Dharma Stupa is spiritual antenna in this planet for conneting to the universe, spiritual world, there is Buddha world. 

Yes, we can connect by Buddha Mantra, Namu Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo.


This is the spiritual tower, spiritual antenna of this planet.


I am so so happy for completion of this Stupa and HBS house.

Such a wonderful.

I can not express my feelings.

Today, our dream came true.


We made various efforts for supporting project of the Nepal Earthquake of last year 2015.

During that project we lost wonderful young friend in Nepal, Mr. Akira Obara.

He lost his life.

Such a sudden and sorrowful happening to us.

But now I understand. he spent his life for peace and prosperity of this country and whole of the world.


Last January, I came to this place.

I saw destroyed temple and neglected land.

Some of the Sunkani members introduced to develop to this land to us.

And I decided.


I promise to all.

This Stupa will be the land mark of this region.

This village will be progress in near future.

A lot of people, not only Nepali people but even many foreigner will visit here.

I promise this to all.

And if you respect and chant Buddha Mantra to this tower, you can get various benefits by Buddha.


Anyway, today is special day for us.


Thanks to all the village people, thanks to all families, thanks to Sunkani, thanks to Samuduradevi, thanks to Nuwakot, thanks to Nepal,  


Thanks to HBS, head quarter of HBS, all of priests and HBs members 


Especially, thanks to Seigyo Yuddi Correia, thanks to all of HBS Nepal members.


I thank to all the people who participated to our supporting project from Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Sri Lanka, India, United States, United Kingdom.


And thanks to,,,,,,, Akira Obara.


Thanks for all.


Finally, I would love to say, Please give your cooperation for progress of this area. 


Please keep respect and keep chanting Namu Myo Ho Renge Kyo to this Shanti Dharma Stupa and HBS house.


धेरै, धेरै धन्यवाद


Namu Myo Ho Renge Kyo

0 件のコメント:

3月30日、今生人界最幸のスペシャルな夜桜にお越しください!

春雨に濡れた桜の蕾。春の陽に照らされれば開いてくれるでしょうか。 3月30日(土)は16時から三ツ沢の春の名物行事、妙深寺 夜の観桜会がバージョンアップして開催されます‼️ 今年は16時のオープニングに100万人のクラシックライブ、桜がライトアップされた境内では子どもから大人、お...