Girl from the North Country
Well, if you're travelin' in the north country fair
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline
Remember me to one who lives there
She once was a true love of mine
Well, if you go when the snowflakes storm
When the rivers freeze and summer ends
Please see if she's wearing a coat so warm
To keep her from the howlin' winds
Please see for me if her hair hangs long,
If it rolls and flows all down her breast.
Please see for me if her hair hangs long,
That's the way I remember her best.
I'm a-wonderin' if she remembers me at all
Many times I've often prayed
In the darkness of my night
In the brightness of my day
So if you're travelin' in the north country fair
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline
Remember me to one who lives there
She once was a true love of mine
http://youtu.be/AqD6m55mTGU
2013年11月24日日曜日
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
受験生の夏を応援します‼️
【受験生必見👀】 ありがとうございます🙏 7/26(日)10:30より #NEO寺子屋 を開催します! 今回の企画は「中学・高校・大学受験 受験ノウハウ大解剖」 元有名進学塾講師・現役高校教師が受験のお悩みを解決していきます! 親御さんのご参加も大歓迎です🙌 【日時】 ...
-
6月が終わった。本当にありがとう。感謝しかない。終わりそうもなかった。でも無事にご奉公させていただくことが出来た。 去年から今に至るまで、人生で最も深く思考した。これまでの人生を振り返り、いくつもの分岐点、愛する人、大切な友人、恩ある方々を想い返し、今まで見たことのない景色が...
-
ありがとうございます。 極めて残念なお知らせをしなければなりません。 11月4日未明、小泉博さんが他界されてしまいました。あまりにも突然の別れに言葉が見つかりません。みなさまもご同様のことと思います。受け入れ難いことをお伝えしなければならないことを心苦しく思います。 昨日から...
-
妙深寺の「本化桜」が満開を迎えようとしていた。 実は、老いたのか、衰えたのか、最近の気候のせいなのか、大きな枝振りなので上の蕾が花開く頃は地面に近い枝の桜の花びらは散ってしまっていることも多い。今年もそうなりそうだ。しかし、見事に咲き誇る桜を見ることができて、本当に嬉しい。嬉...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿