2011年7月1日金曜日

"Shadow of Your Smile"

映画「いそしぎ」の挿入歌。誰の歌を聴けばいいか迷うほど歌われてきた。

"Shadow of Your Smile"

映画はDVD化もされないほどストーリーが難しい。しかし、この歌だけは多くの人に愛された。

「僕は毎日のように思い出すだろう。海辺に響き渡るイソシギのさえずりを。そして、あの、笑顔の面影を。」
「今も、そしてこれからも、長く孤独な人生の中で、僕は毎日のように思い出すだろう。海辺に響き渡るイソシギのさえずりを。そして、あの、笑顔の面影を。」

"Shadow of Your Smile"

(VERSE)
One day we walked along the sand
One day in early spring
You held a piper in your hand
To mend it's broken wing
Now I'll remember many a day
And many a lonely mile
The echo of a piper's song
The shadow of your smile

"The shadow of your smile
When you are gone
Will color all my dreams and light the dawn

Look into my eyes my love and see
All the lovely things you are to me

Our wistful little star was far too high
A teardrop kissed your lips and so did I

Now when I remember spring
All the joy that love can bring
I will be remembering
The shadow of your smile"

・Sarah Vaughan: Shadow of Your Smile 1964
http://goo.gl/3adbF

・Carly Smithson- The Shadow of Your Smile
http://goo.gl/b6lce

・Monica Mancini- The Shadow of your smile
http://goo.gl/79Yj6

エリザベス・テイラーと美しい海岸線。

0 件のコメント:

思い止まった翌朝に

  昨日、日曜日の朝、本堂から一階におりると、トイレの前で一人の女性にお会いしました。初めて見るお顔で、あまりにも暗い表情で、お声をおかけしました。 声をかけても身体が固まっている様子だったので応接間へご案内し、椅子に座っていただきました。 昨日の夜、海に飛び込み、自ら命を断とう...